Joe Dean Sola and his wife Ardis, both full time lay missionaries who came from Light of Jesus, started He Cares Foundation Street Children Caring Center in 1997
Home for the Street Children
The center takes care of street children, offering five programs that cater to the children’s spirituality, health, family, life, education, and livelihood.
Saturday Feeding Program
About 400 kids from the most depressed areas in Quezon City gather every Saturday. For what? He Cares has made it a habit to throw a party every weekend for these impoverished children. For the past 20 years, different individuals, groups and corporations have played hosts to these parties.
Ways to Help
There are many ways you can help spiritual formation of the street children and their families.
- You may make a donation to fund the program’s activities.
- You may donate supplies such as bibles, bible story books for the children’s library, VCDs and other materials which we can use to bring the street children and their families to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- If you have contacts with bookstores and other suppliers, you can help us by soliciting and coordinating donations of their products.
- You may help us get donations from corporate sponsors.
- You may volunteer to participate, share, teach or attend the weekly prayer meetings and children’s activities.
In whatever way you help, you can make a difference in the lives of the street children.
#9 Mines St., Project 6, Quezon City
(+63) 02 928-8910
Accepts Donation Thru Bank
Shepherd's Voice Radio & Television Foundation, Inc.
BDO C/A # 3970019804
BDO S/A # 160506123
WHAT WE DO
Helps extremely poor street children in Metro Manila, Philippines by providing basic needs like food, clothing, education and medical assistance, as well as spiritual support.
By the year 2020, we want to have ten (10) Anawim branches in different parts of the country, serving the poorest of the poor: abandoned elderly, orphans, street children, handicapped, drug dependents, unwed mothers, prostitutes, etc.
is committed to caring for homeless, wounded and vulnerable children in Metro Manila, restoring their hope, and helping them to make a meaningful contribution to the world.