KerygmaFamily Inspires You to Live a Fantastic Life!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO TO LIGHTFAM.com FOR Latest Feast Schedules! CLICK HERE!

#51 2010-07-19 19:15:16

zaizai

Re: paano mo malalaman kung mahal ka ng isang tao?

ganon........... eh wat if ur feelings giving u a lot of fears, a lot of what ifs and a lot of uncertainties..............
la lang... cguro time to give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEGA b aq....???

-----------------------------------------------------
Only GOD can make miracles and if He did,, brace yourself from surprises and prepare to be AMAZE!!!!!!!!!!!

#52 2010-07-21 16:18:18

feels_empty

^^try to find out pa rin... heheh... may signs si Lord eh...

renewed Catholic... smile

#53 2010-07-21 17:33:20

zaizai

gnon... haaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... k2lad ngaun my mga signs tpos mmya bukas wla nnmn ung mga signzz......>>>>

mnsan i cant read the signs & i dont know if the sign means to give up or hold on!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------
Only GOD can make miracles and if He did,, brace yourself from surprises and prepare to be AMAZE!!!!!!!!!!!

#54 2010-07-24 17:32:54

feels_empty

hmmm... still sooo much vaguenesses... try to study all the things that you see... you're the only one who can unlock the mystery because you're the only one who knows what you saw/felt... the other person who knows is God... communicate to Him and express what you're actually feeling... don't be shy because He understands (He knows everything)... don't worry... life is an adventure... you can overcome all these... and by the time you do so, you'd be stronger and wiser... wink

#55 2010-07-24 18:04:13

lady_in_blue1789

what if u feel loved?? but there are no words to prove it?

"If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask  for whatever you want and it will be done for you"
                                                                                                                                  --John 15:7
smile

#56 2010-07-24 18:14:55

feels_empty

no words is necessary... heheh... actions are enough...

#57 2010-07-24 18:16:35

feels_empty

sometimes kasi, people are reluctant to say they love somebody... ganun talaga... kahit mahal mo ang isang tao, nahihirapan kang sabihin ito... baka kasi mabago lahat... and there might be some other fears too...

#58 2010-07-24 18:18:06

lady_in_blue1789

what if it goes with a girl and a boy?? the girl is waiting for the guy to confirm his actions... kasi there are guys who make girls assume...tru their body language.. well in fact its nothing to them

"If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask  for whatever you want and it will be done for you"
smile

#59 2010-07-24 18:29:29

feels_empty

maybe just the wrong interpretation by the girl... anyhow, i think it would be good to consider all the actions in its entirety. there are actions kasi na wala pala talagang meaning kasi baka the guy is just nice or maybe because the guy just wants to be a friend to that girl... it would be good not to judge the guy based on one/two acts he has done but to evaluate everything and make an analysis out of that... and also, i think it would be good if the girl would be patient because maybe the guy is still ascertaining to himself whether he really loves the girl or he just wants her as a friend...

#60 2010-07-24 18:43:37

Paula1984

Can not agree more, if its not official dont assume otherwise. smile

http://bosanchezmembers.com/amember/go. … chClub.com - Do You Want to Gain Financial Wealth and Spiritual Abundance at the Same Time?

#61 2010-07-24 20:45:46

feels_empty

heto lang advice ko: be patient... eheheh... at kung umabot man ang time na narealize mo na hindi talaga kayo, marami pa jang iba... and also, do not forget this golden rule: God has a purpose... in the end, u will love what has God done to our lives...

#62 2010-07-24 20:51:03

feels_empty

my 100th post: bigay ko na sa inyo... lahat ng mga sinasabi ko dito ay na-experience ko na kasi... whenever i spend some time with a girl, I don't mean to say that I really love her. what I just want is to simply spend that time w/ her. and then while i am doing so, I do ascertain whether I like her or not... or whether she is "the one" or just a "friend"... and it took a really really long time until I found what I am looking for... maraming beses na akong nakipag-date w/ a girl pero hindi pa ako nagkakaroon ng girlfriend...

#63 2010-07-26 08:13:16

pasky

what if kayo na ng girl??and in the relationship di nya maexpress na love ka nya??yung tipong pati i love you di nya masabi??sa txt lang nya kaya masabi yun??

#64 2010-07-26 11:39:06

aprilrabina
Website

Pasky,

Sa una talaga ganun ang mga girls di pa masabi ang iloveyou pero kapag nagtagal na kayo masasabi na niya iyon ng ilang beses. Mahalaga nakikita mo sa kilos niya at nararamdaman mo mahal ka niya.

Thank you

♥♥♥People dont seem the avenue of care that is being given by the nurse. They always say The Doctor was so good he cured and treated the patient. But as we all know through the attributes given in a good doctor. Stands a great Nurse, the real epitome of care.♥♥♥ tonguebig_smilewink

#65 2010-07-26 12:44:40

lady_in_blue1789

bro. feels empty thanks for enlightening me on that aspect... Godbless..smile

smile

#66 2010-07-26 17:24:49

pasky

aprilrabina wrote:

Pasky,

Sa una talaga ganun ang mga girls di pa masabi ang iloveyou pero kapag nagtagal na kayo masasabi na niya iyon ng ilang beses. Mahalaga nakikita mo sa kilos niya at nararamdaman mo mahal ka niya.

Thank you

ngek sana nga sis aprilrabina eh kahit 1 and half year na kami di nya masabi noh??tsaka kahit ganun na kami katagal we kept hiding pa rin sa parents at kapatid nya...di ko alam kung bakit eh..tsaka sis sa txt nya lang kayang sabihin un??yun nga eh..minsan ako na lang nageeffort na magmahal eh... sad

#67 2010-07-27 00:53:50

nova

^alam mo bro, siguro nasa kanya kanyang personality na rin yan, or factor din yung environment na kinalakihan nya.

Kasi I know two brothers from LOJ who can't say "I love you" face to face to their gf's. Like sa gf mo, text or letters lang kaya magsabi. They'd rather kiss the girl than say I love you. And they always reason out that actions speak louder than words.

#68 2010-07-27 10:53:57

ympact93

ah talaga ate nuba??? sino kaya ung mga un??? hehehe!!! ako lagi ko sinasabi sa gf ko na mahal ko siya pag magkasama kami. siguro ganun din pag marami rin kaming kasama. madalas kasi kaming dalawa lang eh hehehe!!! big_smile

tama nga  bro pasky some people actions speak louder than words. pero masmaganda parin kung balance ang actions and words. ndi pwede sabihin understood na un hehehe!!! big_smile

#69 2010-07-27 12:16:01

pasky

hehe ganun ba bro ympact at sis nova??salamat ng madami..hehe eh ask ko lang for the last time..if naghiwalay kayo ng girl at sya yung may kasalanan nung breakup nyo tapos puro txt lang ng qoutes ang alam nyang gawin yung tipong kahit tawag di nya magawa?? ibig ba sabihin mahal ka pa nung girl na yun??

tsaka bro at sis bakit sa movie pag nakakapanuod ako lalo na foreign movies  pag nagsabi na yung girl ng "i love you" yung partner nya sa movie di rin makasagot ng "i love you" tpos ang ending sa ibang girl nya masasabi yun??hehe big_smile

#70 2010-07-27 12:39:40

lady_in_blue1789

kalungkot lang on my case....my past-bf made me feel that I'm loved but in the end it faded a way just like that!

i miss the feeling of loving someone...and being loved in return..( special someone)
--- good thing i have my family and friends...at some point i don't feel alone.. smile

smile

#71 2010-07-27 12:41:43

pasky

why it faded away??bigla na lang ba nawala sis LIB yung love??

#72 2010-07-27 19:43:38

ympact93

bro pasky: well ndi naman natin masasabi kung love parin ng girl ung guy kung puro quotes lang ang tinetext. baka gusto ng girl na maging friends ulit sila pero ndi na as bf-gf. but remember bro pag ang girl ang nakipaghiwalay dapat siya rin ang makipagbalikan. kung alam mo naman wala kang ginawang masama dapat ung girl ang makipagbalikan.

ung mga napapanood mo naman baka ndi talaga love ng guy yung girl. he just wants to be with the girl. that's all. pwede kasing ganun bro.

#73 2010-07-27 20:53:41

pasky

hehe bro ympact93 salamat...naisip ko lang yung mga bagay na mga yun..hehe gandang gabi..

#74 2010-07-27 21:49:59

feels_empty

haaaaayyyy... si pasky... wag mo nang problemahin ung hindi naman pala nangyayari sayo... eheheheh... baka masobrahan ka ka-iisip... stay focused on what's really happening... wag mag-worry sa mga bagay na hindi naman pala nangyayari sayo... eheheh...

#75 2010-07-27 21:52:08

feels_empty

lady_in_blue1789 wrote:

kalungkot lang on my case....my past-bf made me feel that I'm loved but in the end it faded a way just like that!

i miss the feeling of loving someone...and being loved in return..( special someone)
--- good thing i have my family and friends...at some point i don't feel alone.. smile

lack of commitment must be! maybe the guy was not prepared yet... what else happened if i may ask? heheh...

Board footer